Updates to Branch Services
We have opened our branch lobbies to serve a limited capacity at one time.
All FAIRWINDS branch locations require face coverings be worn at all times. You will be asked to momentarily lower your covering and present a photo ID to confirm your identity.
Make an Appointment
No need to wait, make an appointment before your next visit for a variety of services.
The branch drive-thru can assist you with a full suite of transactions and services including deposits, withdrawals, debit card issue, and notary services.
The following branches are currently closed and will not be accepting appointments:
- Orlando - Downtown branch
- Orlando - UCF branch
Cleaning and Sanitization Practices
- We have implemented additional thorough, ongoing cleaning and sanitization of all branch surfaces (counters, door handles, windows, etc.) and materials.
- All branch employees are wearing masks for your protection.
- Contactless hand sanitizing stations are available in branch lobbies.
- The lobby floors are clearly marked with appropriate social distance spacing guidelines.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 symptoms, we ask that you use our other channels, including FAIRWINDS Mobile and Online and our Contact Center.
FAIRWINDS is committed to helping our members during this challenging time. We are offering payment extensions for our various loan programs.
|Consumer Loans||Options to delay payment up to 90 days.|
|Credit Cards||Options to delay payment up to 90 days.|
|Mortgages||Options to delay payment up to 90 days.|
If you anticipate or are currently experiencing a financial hardship due to the effects of COVID-19, contact us as soon as possible.
The button below will send you to our FAIRWINDS Online login page to log into your account. Once logged in, you will be automatically directed to the Payment Extension form. Or, you may call 1.800.443.6887 ext. 44357.
Small Business Relief
If you're an existing business member and in need of assistance, please review our Small Business Relief page.